Who do I want to be with?
- explore and express the qualities of relationships they want to have
- name how they want others to “be with them”
- know that each person has been created with the free- dom to shape his or her own relationships
- repeat and explain the Beatitudes
- identify ways that the Beatitudes help us under- stand the Christian attitude toward being with others
- articulate the Christian call to take on the attitude of Christ
- We are created with the freedom to shape our own relationships and to deter- mine what kind of persons we will be with others.
- We are called to make God manifest by acting in con- formity with our creation “in the image and likeness of God.” (CCC #2085)
- Our relationship with Jesus calls us to be of the “same mind” with Jesus, looking out for the interests and well-being of others with compassion and love. (Philippians 2.1-11)
- The Ten Commandments and the Beatitudes describe for us the paths that lead to the kingdom of heaven. The grace of the Holy Spirit helps us to travel these paths. (CCC #1724)
- The Beatitudes outline a distinctly Christian attitude toward being with other
©2018 Mr. D. Sader | World Religions | All Rights Reserved
Original post by Mr. D. Sader