- We are myth destroyers.
- We are paradoxical – we search for our own identity.
- We celebrate victims.
- We celebrate individual suffering – defeated by rebellion.
- Truly authentic Canadian experience is shrouded in violence and paranoia.
- External world defines who we are.
- Fear of America, Europe, “Old World.”
- Interior Separation
- Garrison Mentality
- Exploration and Discovery: Quest
- Canada is the great asylum for victims the world over.
- Long periods of death followed by the rush to (re)produce.
- Authors explore three key relationships to determine who we are:
- our relationship with the environment
- our relationship with each other
- our relationship with the Divine.
- Societal barriers, systems of all kinds are pulled back to uncover briefly who we are.
- Immigrants could not control the land or nature – so they controlled the indians.
©2016 Mr. D. Sader | Pingo Lingo | All Rights Reserved
Original post by Mr. D. Sader