Respond to one of the following prompts:
- Sometimes we feel so angry or frustrated, so helpless or desperate that we lose all caution and restraint. Describe such an experience of your own or of someone you know.
- If you had to choose between loyalty to your family and loyalty to your country, what decision would you make?
- In your opinion, which qualities are essential in a political leader? Which qualities are unacceptable?
- What kind of behaviour have you observed in children who are trying to conceal guilt? How do you conceal your guilty conscience?
- Have you ever felt that everyone you know has turned against you? What were the circumstances? How did you deal with the situation?
- Describe a situation in which you felt trapped. How did you behave?
- Is revenge ever justified? Recall an incident in which you decided either to take revenge or that revenge would not be justified.
- If your country had experienced great turmoil, how would you, as its leader, begin restoration?
©2014 Mr. D. Sader | Pingo Lingo | All Rights Reserved
Original post by Mr. D. Sader