I was thinking this morning I had better push out a list of some items new and returning students should have or soon add to their sites:
- update choice of themes, revised site titles and tag lines.
- check profile and update any details – especially you password and email details (must be your active @ecacs16.ab.ca email)
- customize you theme – look at theme settings for any other details to make your site more uniquely your own
- add a personal gravatar to your ecacs16.ab.ca email account
- create a few amazon book widgets: “Books I’m Reading”, “Books I’ve Read”, “Books I Want”, “Favourite DVDs” etc.
- create a custom menu widget of your class (and other classes)
- add a custom menu widget for your most used links: forum Book Talk, email, School Calendar, Snowflakes, etc…
- add a link to your custom menu to your current course outlines and focus questions at the Pingo Lingo and ComTech blogs
If you have other tips or tidbits in your blog you think we all should have, please drop me a comment below.
©2013 Mr. D. Sader | Pingo Lingo | All Rights Reserved
Original post by Mr. D. Sader