Read, Lord of the Flies, by William Golding. Discuss the novel with the following focus: How and why must we act upon our knowledge, values, and abilities for the well-being of others?
- How can we justify a position or action?
- What moves us to action? What forces encourage apathy?
- How can we act to make our views and decisions felt?
- How can society be improved?
- Does conforming to the beliefs and actions of the majority make a person a â€œgood citizenâ€?
Extra Credit: Contribute and embed the following discussion of archetypes into your post using the PostRSS plugin.