- Take a news article (from your RSS aggregator, for example)
- Take some scissors
- Print the article
- Get a small bag (pencil case, ziplock, lunch bag)
- Cut the article into bits, one word per bit.
- Put the bits into the bag
- Shake gently(the bag, duh!)
- Take out each bit one by one and copy conscientiously in the order each bit left the bag
- The poem will resemble you
And there you are – an infinitely original author of charming sensibility, even though unappreciated by the vulgar herd.