Adds three more levels of privacy(visibility) to the Settings–>Reading page.
Site visible to any logged in community member – “Network Users Only”.
Site visible only to registered users of blog – “Site Members Only”.
Site visible only to administrators – “Site Admins Only”.
Multisite Network Admin can set an override on site privacy at “Network Visibility Selector” on Network Settings page
Multisite Network Admin can set privacy options at Network-Sites-Edit under “Settings Tab” as well.
Network Admin receives an email when blog privacy changes.
RSS feeds require authentication.
robots.txt updates accordingly.
Ping sites filters correctly.
Privacy status reflected in Dashboard “Right Now” box.
Uses WP3+ functions auth_redirect(), network_home_url(), and home_url() for SSL login redirects.
Login message has link to sign-up page of a “Network Users Only” blog or a link the blog admin email if user is logged in but not a member of a “Members Only” blog.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload entire
more-privacy-optionsfolder to the
- Network Activate the plugin through the ‘Network Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Set multisite “Network Visibility” option at Network-Settings page
- Set individual site visibility options at Settings-Reading page, or…
- Set individual site visibility options at Network Admin-Sites-Edit page
- WP 4.6 tests OK, cleanup php notices