The Education of Little Tree Study Guide Chapter 7
- What is the title of this chapter? Why is it significant?
- What did Granma do with the roots and herbs she collected?
- How did Granpa and Little Tree prepare the fields to plant?
- Who is Ol’ Sam? What made it difficult for him to help plow the field?
- Who arrives for a visit? Describe this person.
- What “scheme” has Pine Billy devised? What is its purpose?
- What other way has he devised to make money if the above doesn’t work out?
- How does Pine Billy entertain the family? 10. What lesson(s) does Little Tree learn in this chapter? Who/What is/are his teacher(s)?