The Education of Little Tree Study Guide Chapter 6
- What is the title of this chapter? How is it significant?
- What do Granma and Granpa tell Little Tree about the past?
- What historical event (involving the Cherokee) do Granma and Granpa tell Little Tree?
- The Cherokee would not ride in the wagons provided for them on their journey. What doe it mean when Grnapa says, “The land was stolen from him, his home; but the Cherokee would not let the wagons steal his soul”?
- What is “The Nations”? 6. Who were Ethan and Red Wing? How did they meet?
- What is the marriage stick?