The Education of Little Tree Study Guide Chapter 5
- What is the title of this chapter? Why is it significant?
- What does the lady in the car want? Why does she get so mad?
- What does the lady call Little Tree and Granpa? What do they misunderstand?
- What does Granpa tell Little Tree about being spoken to?
- Why has Granpa “never been to Chattanooga; ain’t goin’ neither”?
- What is Granpa’s philospophy on words?
- What does “kin” mean? (As in “I kin ye”)
- What did Granma and Granpa think about the relationship between love and understanding?
- Who is Bonnie Bee? 10. Who is ‘Coon Jack?