The Education of Little Tree Study Guide Chapter 3
- What does the family do on Saturday and Sunday nights?
- How does Granma find her reading material?
- What is “the law”?
- What are Granpa’s feelings for “the law” and his great disappointment with George Washington?
- What was Little Tree’s assignment each week from Granma?
- Who is one of Granma’s favorite authors?
- Who do Granpa and Little Tree get a ride from? Why does Granpa agree to it?
- What is the title of this chapter? How is it significant?
- What lesson is taught in this chapter? Who is/are the teacher(s)? Who is/are the student(s)?