Answer each of the following in a few carefully worded sentences:
- What indications are there that the feud between the Montegues and Capulets has been going on for some time?
- When Benvolio saw Romeo at dawn, what did Romeo do?
- Why is it possible for Romeo and his friends to enter the Capulet house and mingle with the guests, undetected, until Tybalt recognizes Romeo’s voice?
- When Lady Capulet mentions Count Paris to Juliet, what is the nurse’s reaction?
- Approximately how long is it since old Capulet himself has danced at a ball? What indication was there in an earlier scene that Lady Capulet is considerably younger than her husband?