Research the characteristics and major themes of the Romantic poets. Focus especially on how they felt about the city.
Write an essay exploring the secret of the good life? What obstacles stand in the way of a good life? Focus on one of these examples:
- William Blake – The Marriage of Heaven and Hell
- William Wordsworth – The Prelude
- Samuel Taylor Coleridge – Rime of the Ancient Mariner
- George Gordon, Lord Byron – Don Juan
- Percy Bysshe Shelley – Prometheus Unbound “Adonais” “Ode to the west wind“
- John Keats – Great Odes “Hyperion” “Endymion“
©2010 snowflakes. All Rights Reserved.
Original post by Mr. D. Sader