We’ve been asking questions about the world.
Some have read Plato’s Cave Allegory.
We seem to return always to our four postulates:
- Something can come from nothing,
- God exists,
- Humans have immortal soul,
- Humans have free will.
We have all watched The Truman Show.
We created and responded to each other’s surveys using Poll Daddy.
©2008 Pingo Lingo. All Rights Reserved.
- “Is it bigger than a breadbox?” I asked a student, “Is it bigger than a breadbox?”…
- Grade 10 Mages reflect on the last week Recall images, faces, reactions, hecklers, stumbles, successes from the last…
- Environment and Technology–Reality and Responsibility People too often see the world as a place of…
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.
Original post by Mr. D. Sader